cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

indingrl

When your friends are sick what do YOU do?

This is what i DO...... I fast and pray by the leading of MY Holy Spirit in ME by FAITH - Please I am ONLY talking about ME so please take what HELPS and let go of the rest thank you - Many of MY friends are sick with cancer at various stages - I have been on 21 day Daniel fast and asking MY Holy Spirit to teach ME to pray for EACH individual -  in MY Lord Jesus name amen - gentle hug.

Tags (1)
8 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Praying for your friends.

indingrl

Cool and thanks Jennifer -  I appreciate YOU and your DO and MY friends thanks you too - I can hear YOUR prayers by FAITH and they are a sweet smelling aroma to OUR Father God by FAITH in OUR Lord Jesus name amen gentle hug.

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Ah you are such an inspiration... when my friends sick, I pray, go sit with them, cook a meal, etc., Colleen 103 DOF

indingrl

Beautiful thank you Colleen.

elvan

I pray for them, reach out to them, offer to do anything I can to help.  I let them know that I am here and that they are in my thoughts...ALWAYS.

You are a blessing, Diane Joy...seriously.  

Love,

Ellen

indingrl

Awe thanks Ellen and you MY beloved are also a blessing too! 

DonnaMarie

I think of sick friends often. If there is something I can do for them, I will try to be unobtrusive and do it. I often have conversations online with a friend who has a fatal cancer, and other than treating her as I always did and allowing her to be herself, I listen. I listen with my eyes, but I listen. 

indingrl

I love listening. Thanks Donna for sharing.