cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: Congrats Colleen :)

CONGRATULATIONS sweetplt on your fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular awesome splendiferous stupendous entrance into the precious TDC YAY for 100 days of Smokefree living and counting and YAY for each and every Day WON because life just keeps getting better and better without the crutch of cigarettes  hang onto your positive attitude because it'll get through any rough patches that you may come upon, hip hip hooray whoopee let's CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES and CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE THAT'S CELEBRATING MILESTONES TODAY.......220828957f3fb57fde4e15b76ab5c0e8.jpg

Tags (1)
21 Replies
anaussiemom

52117873_2197799887140647_8383021656297177088_n.jpg

Congratulations Colleen~~

Namaste

sweetplt

Marilyn and Kim...Thank you so much...I can't even tell you how good it feels to be 100 days Free.  I barely think of smoking anymore, but stay vigilant.  Everyone at Ex has made the difference in my last quit...Love ya's ~ Colleen 100 DOF 

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO BARB WHO IS ONE YEAR TODAY...CONGRATULATIONS...~

Me doing the salsa dance...

Image result for cartoon dance

MarilynH

Woweeeeeeeeeeeeee!  A super duper Congratulations Barb on your precious entrance into the precious 6% Club wowser thank you Colleen for the heads up hip hip hooray whoopee let's CELEBRATE Barbscloud YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for MILESTONES......

TW517

Yay for you!  Triple digits already!  Congrats!

100 days is awesome Colleen! Congratulations!

M n @ Signature 002-5.JPG

Barbscloud

Colleen, how great we get to celebrate on the same the day.  I remember that 100 days well.  It's just as exciting.  Welcome to the TDC - wear that title with honor.

Barb

I think I missed that news so

CONGRATULATIONS

on your smoke free year Barb!

Christine13

Many Congratulations to you Colleen on 100 days quit!!  Barb, awesome on one year quit!!!

elvan

sweetplt  Congratulations on 100 days, I remember how amazed I was when I got there.  I celebrated that milestone all that day, I told everyone, I wore a sticker to work that said, "Congratulate me, I quit smoking 100 days ago" and under it I put becomeanex.org

I got all kinds of congratulations from NONSMOKERS, I saw more than one smoker look at the sticker and look away...celebrate, I think the TDC is a magical place.  You have been a gift to this site since the first post or comment that you made!

Hugs,

Ellen