Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

sandi8

Bobbi Billard HAS ONE YEAR ......YES 365 days PARTY ON GIRL

0 Kudos
12 Replies
maria18

Yeah Bobbi! That is FANTASTIC! One whole year without cigs and I betcha feel 95% better than you did last year at this time!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

good_morning Pictures, Images and PhotosDon't mind my hairdo! I haven't finished my coffee, sans cigarette, yet! 😉
0 Kudos
sue-otts

CONGRATULATIONS!! HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

I bet you never thought you would be here when you started this journey! I'm so proud of you!!

Thanks for showing all of us how it is done!!
0 Kudos
dawnmarie

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY CONGRATS SWEETIE!!! That is so awesome!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
0 Kudos
hwc

Awesome job. Qutting smoking is such a glorious thing. One year is what we all aim for. You made it!
0 Kudos
amy20

Congrats on 1 year smoke free!
0 Kudos
jeff7

Congratulations to our resident rock star! You really do rock. For you being in the business that you are in with all the stress and deadlines, it is amazing that you were able to quit and stay quit. We are all so proud of you and wish you nothing but continued success. You really are an example to others and it is great that you take the time to mentor the newbies. Rock on, Bobbi!!
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Way to go Bobbi 1 year that is AWESOME! Just look at how far you've come. Wishing you many more smoke free years to come.

congratulations Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
carlie

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!

Awesome milestone, isn't it ??? Don't you feel great ??...and PROUD of yourself ??? Now PROTECT that quit....ALWAYS....We work hard for these dates !!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
0 Kudos
shelley5

Congrates on 1 Year Smoke-free !! Hope its a very good day for you.
0 Kudos