Skinless boneless chicken breast or whole cut up chicken
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can Rotel
1 small onion (chopped)
5 or 6 cloves garlic (minced)
1 stick butter
Salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350. Spray bottom of pan with Pam. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Add salt and pepper to both sides to taste. Saute onion in melted butter, once onions are done, add the chicken and sear on both sides about 3 minutes per, if skinless, boneless. Put in pan and cover. Bake, 20 to 25 minutes for skinless/boneless or until chicken is almost done. While chicken is baking mix all other ingredients plus the left over butter and onions from sauteing. When chicken is within 10 or 15 minutes of being done, remove cover, pour sauce over the chicken and continue to bake, uncovered till bubbly and chicken is done completely.
I serve this over rice, made with chicken stock/broth rather than water.
If the Rotel is too hot, use a chunky salsa instead. I also added one of those small cans of corn to it last night and it was very good!
Bon Appetite
Me
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
debbie53

SUCKIN' IT UP!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!
Me
0 Kudos
tracey2

That brings tears to my eyes, cream of mushroom and cream of chicken. That is a major suck up and it even sounds so very delicious and easy. I think you're a closet creamed soup addict!!
0 Kudos
sally3

Ooh! This sound delicious and so easy! Thanks!
0 Kudos
claudia2

Debbie, what's with the cream of mushroom soup????
Tracey keeps teasing you about it!
0 Kudos
debbie53

Chris my husband started doing a lot of the cooking around here for a while. Everything he cooked was made cream of mush or cream of chicken soup. EVERYTHING! It was all the same color and always the same. I just grew tired of it is all. I like cooking with it, but not all the time! I don't dislike it, but she has fun teasing me.
I'm grateful to have a husband that will cook for me and I know it. But now, he's learned more dishes that don't require cream soups. It's a blessing.
ME
0 Kudos