cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

sally3

SANDI HAS 6 MONTHS ! LET'S CELEBRATE !!!!!

Sandi - congrats on your 6 months! It feels awesome doesn't it. Way to go!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
hwc

Six months is so wonderful. That's when it realy starts to feel like forever and so good. Congratulations!
0 Kudos
sue-otts

CONGRATULATIONS! 6 months is so AWESOME! This is a huge milestone to conquer. I know you feel great!

Enjoy your day! I'm so proud to know you, my friend. 🙂
0 Kudos

Wow!!!! My pal has 6 months, let me know what it's like before I get there. Thank you for all your support, I hope I have helped you in some small way....
0 Kudos

Betty Boop Pictures, Images and Photos Betty Boop Pictures, Images and Photos Betty Boop Pictures, Images and Photos Betty Boop Pictures, Images and Photos Betty Boop Pictures, Images and Photos Betty Boop Pictures, Images and Photos

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU SANDI. ONE FOR EACH MONTH (Smile)
0 Kudos
kellie_a

Congrats, friend! WAY TO GO!! w00t!
0 Kudos
Christine13

Sandy, you are a huge inspiration to me! You've made it to 6 months, with a lot to overcome!! I look up to you!!

Congrats!
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com

0 Kudos
jada

Photobucket
0 Kudos
carlie

WOW - 6 MONTHS ????????????????????

You have taken sooooo many into your heart......and so many have taken YOU into their hearts !!! I am SO PROUD of you today !!!! You are quite the inspiration here...and the smiles you bring every day are MOST appreciated !!!!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

Wow! Sandi! 6 whole months of smoke free living! You really meant it when you said you wanted to quit smoking! You've really been through some tough times, but look how strong you were and still are! I'm so proud of you! Thank you for throwing me my 1 year party. You're really on top of things!
0 Kudos