cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Kelly16

Day 111

Hi everyone! Wanted to log in and give a quick update. I am Day 111 smoke free!! Have been off the Chantix for a few weeks and feeling great. I gained some weight the first 2 months but started running and now am back down to the my "before quit" weight. I still have cravings to smoke, but there is no craving strong enough to deter me from goals, I've just come too far to turn back now. Not to mention the cravings are so much more manageable now. I want to just mention to anyone that is starting their quit and has doubts- I know it sounds so cliche, but I never thought I'd be here at day 111. I wanted this so badly but didn't think I was strong enough. You'll be amazed at the inner strength you didn't know existed. 

Hope everyone is well. 

Cheers,

Kelly

8 Replies
sweetplt

Congratulations Kelly on 111 of Freedom.  Your post is truly inspiring...Enjoy your day and your Freedom ~Colleen

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Inspirational!  Thank you so much for checking in and sharing your journey.

I am so proud of and happy FOR you!

You DID it  - now it's just maintenance.  Always keep this precious quit a priority!

If life happens and you find yourself being tempted - please come here and blog  "Help" and wait for us to talk you down off the ledge BEFORE you smoke!

Nancy

karenjones

Yes, those early days are so difficult.  I am in triple digits like you and isnt it a great difference not smoking?  I found that smoking made me depressed and in my befuddled smoking mind I thought that smoking made me feel better.  So glad to have a clear head.  You sound as if you are doing great...

JACKIE1-25-15

pastedImage_1.jpg

AnnetteMM

congratulations-you-did-the-thing.jpg

desiree465

OMG 111 days! So proud of you. 

MarilynH

A super duper Congratulations on your precious quit journey YAY for your 111 precious Days of Freedom and counting WTG YAY for each and every Day WON.....

elvan

Congratulations on 111 days AND on getting back to your pre-quit weight and running.  GOOD FOR YOU!  This really is a blog that I hope everyone who is early in their quit will read.  I wish we could mark it as HELPFUL because it IS.

So happy for you,

Ellen