cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Who lives in a Snowbelt?

I'm counting down to Spring and I'm doing it one precious Smokefree Day at a time all schools are cancelled for today because of a long duration of freezing rain, I just took this pic trying to show you the snowbank behind me it's really mild at  31°F at least it is here in the Maritimes but no matter the Weather or anything that's happening in life we can keep choosing Freedom over the yuckies ( cigarettes) ...... The railing on the back entry is four feet high not counting the floor which is probably another foot or so off the ground the old Super M tractor's bucket can really push the banks back....... this was my smoking spot in my smoking days BUT not anymore because I don't do that anymore......20190208_095430.jpg15496350552582042440603.jpg

Tags (1)
12 Replies
gramX2

I live in western NY, it has been crazy-freezing rain on wed, regular rain on Thursday,  it was 60 degrees at 2:00 am this morning and now it is 20 degrees and snowing!

AnnetteMM

Hey me, too! I live in Brockport. Where are you?

gramX2

Lewiston in Niagara County

Kellybeth

Hi neighbors! I live in Buffalo!

elvan

My granddaughter is a student at U.B. and we used to live in Albion, NY...snow belt with Lake Effect snow off Lake Ontario.  We moved to Virginia in 1995, no more snow belt now just all four seasons in one day. Temperatures are up and down and up and down...it was 80 not far from us yesterday...tomorrow will be a high of 40, starting out in the 20's.  

Glad you don't smoke anymore MarilynH‌ you would have to dig a hole to stand in it...WOW!

anaussiemom

I wanna live in New Yaukkkkk"  Or Alaska.  Either would be fantastic.  Hubby no no lets stay in the sticks and silos..................Snore!

0 Kudos
Christine13

Oh my, there is a ton of snow there, and a ton of snow here too.  Roads are still icy here, and temps still bitter cold.

It's a NOPE day, I have 10 minutes here on my computer and then I'm off to do dishes, clean, and then hopefully get to my parents for coffee!  I am in a happy smoke free mood.  It's so good to be home!!

xo

sweetplt

Oh Marilyn...you do get the snow...I live in Northeast PA and sometimes I live in Florida...I heard we may have a snow storm next week...but have been fairly lucky this winter...~ Stay safe and warm...~ Colleen

anaussiemom

I live in Ohio.  Didn't mean to .   Don't really know if Ohio and Lower MIch are snow belts?  Are they?

Stay warm and keep the doggie warm

51222114_1919979618110503_8415754491118223360_n.jpg