cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Quickness24

How can I get free NRT? Like Nicotine patches & lozenges!!

Jump to solution

How can can I get free NRT?  Like nicotine patches, gum, and lozenges. Any websites or phone numbers I can call. I’ve been smoke free for about a month. And my NRT is running out!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Quickness24 

Based on your account it doesn't appear you qualify to receive quit aides from us.  Your best bet is to contact your state's quitline (800-QUIT-NOW), your county health department or your medical professional for suggestions on obtaining quit aides at a reduced cost if you are in need.  In some cases they are cheaper than the cigarettes you would have purchased. Some members of the community have reported that the generic aides from their local big-box retailer were helpful to them and affordable. Participating here in the  EX Community  is a great way to quit as well and doesn't cost anything.
Please find the orange EX Coach chat button in the lower right portion of the screen while you are on My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX .  You can schedule a time to speak with one of the EX Coaches during normal business hours to determine which quit aides may be available to you.
Mark
EX Community Manager
EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jmoye54

I have the same question only today is my first day

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Quickness24 

Based on your account it doesn't appear you qualify to receive quit aides from us.  Your best bet is to contact your state's quitline (800-QUIT-NOW), your county health department or your medical professional for suggestions on obtaining quit aides at a reduced cost if you are in need.  In some cases they are cheaper than the cigarettes you would have purchased. Some members of the community have reported that the generic aides from their local big-box retailer were helpful to them and affordable. Participating here in the  EX Community  is a great way to quit as well and doesn't cost anything.
Please find the orange EX Coach chat button in the lower right portion of the screen while you are on My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX .  You can schedule a time to speak with one of the EX Coaches during normal business hours to determine which quit aides may be available to you.
Mark
EX Community Manager
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos