cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

mark_g

Does 4 hours count as a milestone?

I guess it could, in some way, but i have been on this site before, about a couple of months ago, and i ended up quittin for 5 days then starting back up, well i am back to see if i can get a hair past that...haha, this is it! good luck y'all
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
doreen1

Sure thing, Mark - no amount of time is too small or too big. You've already experienced part of Hell Week - there is no other description for the first week. Your body is spending the first 72 hours of that week just ridding itself of all of the toxins from smoking. Drink lots of water and Orange Juice - your body needs the Vit C as smoking depletes it. Have you reviewed the Ex program? Identifying your triggers is a BIG help in conquering the nicodemon. Cut up some straws, get some lollipops or other hard candy - anything that will help you to pass the craves. A crave will only last 3-5 minutes and it comes in waves. Hang tough - Stand strong - this is not easy, but it is so worth it!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
0 Kudos
melissa9

You can do it Mark! Hang in there. If ya need a friend to talk to add me and write me I will get back to ya as soon as I see the message
0 Kudos
betsy3

I'm a week smoke free and am rooting for you!
0 Kudos

Mark, every step you take towards your goal counts. No matter how small or large a step you take as long as you are moving towards your quick. Hang in there you will succeed.
0 Kudos
breathless

Mark, each minute of each hour of that 1st day is a milestone. I'm right in there with ya. I' m goin into about hour 15 so my 1st day is now on the downhill side. I'm almost there! Of course those 4 hours are a milestone. In 3 months when you look back they may not seem so big but today they were Mt. Everest & YOU DID IT. Keep it up
0 Kudos