Give and get support around quitting

Delray64

Dreaming

I've been smoke free for 7 weeks. This last week I had a dream that I was

smoking. I've had many dreams but not about smoking. I'm curious to see if

someone else has had this dream or any insight to this dreaming

7 Replies
Barbara145

Most of us have.  We call them "smoke dreams"  Nothing to worry about.  Congrats on 7 weeks.  You are doing great.

Delray64

Thanks

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019, 7:55 PM Barbara145 <communityadmin@becomeanex.org>

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

They come and they go.  I have also called mine smokemares!  Instead of letting them worry you, try to celebrate when you awaken and realize it was JUST a dream and you are still smoke free!

Nancy

MarilynH

Oh my gosh yes many of us have them, I've only had a couple but when waking up from a deep sleep it takes a couple of minutes to realize that whew it was just a dream, a super duper CONGRATULATIONS on your 7 precious Smokefree weeks and counting WTG......

elvan

Congratulations on seven weeks...the smokemares come and go...I have either not had any or I don't remember them.  I know many people have had more than one and some are very vivid.

Best to you,
Ellen

0 Kudos
jconfusion

I had a dream I bought smokes but smoke them I remember thinking well that was stupid and never smoked it lol!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats on 7 weeks.  That's amazing.  I think I had my first one last night.  I just remember looking for cigarettes that where hidden outside.   Someone nearby said this person (me) was smoking.  Don't actually "remember" smoking and it didn't really bother me when I woke up.

Barb

303 DOF