cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sweetplt

2019 To new Quitters

Hi everyone and A Happy New Year...

i am am sitting in my condo in Florida basking at the fact I am Quit.  In two days I will be 1 month quit.  The difference from my previous quits, is I followed all suggestions on the Mayo Ex site to quitting smoking.(except I cold turkey)   Also, I didn’t beat myself up for throwing away a quit and smoking the last 4 years.  Lastly, I am staying prepared as much as possible.  I like this smoke  free me.  Finally, I feel I deserve this quit and you do too.  

This is The year to take the plunge and Try to Quit, you deserve a smoke free life.  I and others are here to help.  Welcome new quitters of 2019.  Happy New a Year.  Colleen aka sweetp

7 Replies
YoungAtHeart

A MONTH?  That's HUGE!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You might check out No Mans Land information so you are prepared, not surprised by this part of your journey:https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/best-of-ex/blog/2011/05/24/no-mans-land-days-30-to130-appr... 

Keep going  - it gets easier.

Nancy

AnnetteMM

You beat me to it, as always, Nancy! But HURRAY for Colleen! What an accomplishment!

sweetplt

Thank you Annette ... it is feeling good...but I know I have more of a ride on this journey ... Happy & Healthy New Year  

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations on a SOLID start to your quit...you certainly have the best possible attitude.  I am so happy for you, what a lovely thing to do, start the New Year as an EX smoker.  May this be the first of many, many more to come.

Happy New Year!

Ellen

sweetplt

Thank you Ellen...your kindness is greatly appreciated ❤️

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Happy-New-Year-2019-Vector.jpg

sweetplt

Happy 2019 anaussiemom to you too ...