cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi,

Happy Monday!!!!!!  And a Happy New Year!!!!!!  Here comes 2019!!!!!  I hope everyone has a wonderful new year!!!!!  

So we journey into 2019!!!!  Ex helped us get a horrible monkey off our backs!!!!!!  I’m forever grateful!!!!!!!!!  There is hope of recovery!!!!!!  It may not be easy, but it’s doable!!!!!!  Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

I agree Mike.  Quitting wasn't easy but certainly doable.  Hip hip hooray for smoke-free living!!   Hip hip hooray for being on the cool side of the tracks now!!  May 2019 be kind to you and yours.  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Gosh is it Monday already?  Okay, Monday Funday.  Have a great day and have a Happy New Year.  

0 Kudos
elvan

Good evening, Mike, I had to go to the doctor this morning and I did not get home until much later than I expected.  Traffic was terrible, it was pouring rain, and the fog was so thick that it was scary.  I made it home, ate a late lunch and fell asleep shortly thereafter.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve, I am spending mine VERY QUIETLY, I have no interest whatsoever in attending a party or watching the ball drop in NYC...I can't stay awake that late.  Wow, what a wimp I am.

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos