cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Sunday!!!!!!!  Here’s the day of rest!!!!!  Yesterday I wrapped the Christmas presents.  Here comes Santa!!!!!

Ho Ho Ho !!!!!!!

Onwards the journey goes to the holidays in 2018!!!!!  Cheer up!!!!!!  They only happen once a year!!!!!  They are much better without nicotine!!!!!!!  Cigarettes ruin everything!!!!!!!!  Enjoy your smoke free holidays!!!!  Namaste

N. O. P. E.

3 Replies
beazel

Good Morning Mike! Good Morning Ex community!

I spent almost 3 hours doing my Christmas cards yesterday & and made it to the post office to mail them before it closed!! I love Christmas cards.

Shopping is almost done....decorating started (well, tree is up and decorated. Lol).

Should start wrapping....nah...not yet.

Enjoy the season!! Christmas Mini graphics

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

'Ello Mike.  Merry XMas!!  This year marks a special year for me.  My 1st smoke-free year without cigarettes.  Everything is better without the crutch of cigarettes.  Ho Ho Ho.  Namaste.

SINAO  

0 Kudos
elvan

Oh goodness, good night, Mike.  I was up really early this morning but then I fell back to sleep and it has been a really long day.  We have well over a foot of fluffy white snow, everything is closed, we are not used to this here in VA.

Namaste,

Ellen