Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

TW517

Adult LEGOs

5 Replies
YoungAtHeart

I used to LOVE playing with my daughters and Legos.  I would start to build something---then they tried to guess what it was going to be,......if they were wrong, they had to add to it using THEIR imagination, and my other daughter and I would try to guess.....and they usually CHEATED so they could use their idea!

WE also had something called Omagles (sic) that were like life-size Legos.  There were pipes and platforms and wheels that you could connect.....we made a lemonade stand, and a rickshaw,  and a wheelchair, and bed and side table, a pen and barn for stuffed animals, a puppet stage.  They were the BEST (and there were no electronic screens in sight!)

For you young'uns, these were the Good Old Days!!

elvan

GREAT idea!  Oh YoungAtHeart‌, I LOVE that building and having to guess what it was...that's great.  

Mandolinrain

My 9 year old grandson is addicted to Legos...I kinda am too ...and lincoln logs, remember them?

TW517

Yep.  I loved Legos, Lincoln Logs and Tinker Toys.

marciem

Me too, TW517!!  In fact, I may put that on my Xmas wish-list even now!!  After all, nonsmokers get stressed too!!    .  (As we've all told every new quitter we've encountered  , and which is very true.)  The holidays can be stressful for all of us, but at least longer-term quitters don't have that trigger-bug sitting on our shoulders constantly anymore.

Mandolinrain‌... My grandson (age 4 this year) is also addicted to Legos, so if I don't love the adult legos, he can inherit them  .  And YAH, whatever happened to Lincoln Logs and Tinker toys?  Those were MY go-tos for building stuff.