cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Saturday!!!!!!!  We are getting some rain today.  If it slows down I will go to Rite Aid.  I’m doing the wash.

It’s so nice to live life without wanting a cigarette all the time!!!!!!!!  For over 40 years my life revolved around a smoke.  Everything I did was so I could have a cigarette!!!!!!  Now I am free!!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
MarilynH

Happy Saturday Mike we're going to get a mixed bag of weather starting with snow here in Carleton County NB but that's alright because I can deal with the yucky weather without the crutch of cigarettes.....

elvan

Good morning, Mike.  I actually MADE it in the morning.  I have to go to work so I am getting ready...sort of.  Have a few chores to do before I leave.  Hope you have a great day.  It rained here last night but now it is suppose to be just a SLIGHT chance of rain.  Must admit that I will be glad to get back home later.

Happy Saturday, Namaste.

Ellen

Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  So glad I don't revolve my life around those cigarettes as well.  What a life that was for us.  We have rain as well.  A wet day for all of us.  It took me a minute to let those cigarettes go but now that I have I will never go back to smoking again.  Thank goodness for this site and the people in it to keep us strong and have a place to go and talk about our day and our quits.  I hope you get to Rite Aid.  Namaste.

SINAO