cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mivida2018

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! I can believe is been 365 days since I stop smoking.

Thank you 22307_998788903472325_4088326493440958703_n.jpg to all of you. My Journey to be free from smoking  hasn't been easy. I Lost my Mother  few month after I stop smoking. and then two month later I lost my sister. She lost her fight with trying to stop smoking, and she past away

I didn't stop because of her. I stop because of me. I just want to keep strong and never take another PUFF!! again. In Memory of my sister and my Mother this is for them. Thank you very much to all of you for your support. This is my sister she was 74 years old I will alway's  going to miss her.

20 Replies
A.N.N.

Congratulations on your amazing quit! And I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful sister and mother.

Ann

0 Kudos
mivida2018

Thank you

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congratulations on one year smoke free.   Thanks for sharing your inspiration.   Sorry to hear of your losses.

Barb

0 Kudos
indingrl

awe beautiful pic-beautiful u-CONGRATS AND GOOD JOB!!!!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Huge loving hug coming your way and a ginormous CONGRATULATIONS on your precious quit journey YAY for your glorious entrance into the 6 % Club yay for awesome 1 year milestone with many more to come, YAY and YAY again for Smokefree living and yay for each and every Day WON...... You are a true inspiration to all of us your friends and Fellow Exers and most definetly EXtended family XO......

5af6e6b7f2510152b3c55c011686393b.jpg

0 Kudos

Congratulations - now you are an Elder! Your Mother and Sister are smiling from above!

You did it!

0 Kudos

Big Congratulations!

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Congrats to you on your beautiful  one year anniversary. So sorry for your one of your Mother and sister. I agree with Thomas, they are proud of you and watching over you. Hugs

0 Kudos
Lauralives

Congrats to you!!  

0 Kudos