cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

Sad Today

Today is a very emotional day for me. The girl I was engaged to in 1976 has been battling cancer for a while now and today she lost the fight. She and I reconnected on Facebook about 10 years ago and have kept in touch sharing our lives. Her name was Ann. Please send out your prayers and thoughts to her children as they get through this difficult time. 

Call someone and tell them you love them... life is short  

17 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

I am very sorry for the loss of your dear friend Ann.  I will honor your prayer request.  NOPE no matter what.  Life is short.  Thanks for coming here for support during this sad time for you.  You are not alone. 

Ralph1955

Thanks Jackie. 

NOPE not to worry. I no longer need nicotine to deal with Life. I am in control 

JACKIE1-25-15

I am not worried  because you  are  in control.  GREAT JOB @ a trying  time in life. NOPE. 

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

I am very sorry for your loss Ralph, condolences to you and her family.

Strudel

I am so sorry for the loss your friend. I like your comment about control above - way to go! 

MarilynH

I'm so sorry for your loss Ralph my thoughts and prayers are going up for you and her children for strength for them to get through these next few days and weeks and peace of mind for you as well as them you are right life is short huge hug coming your way.....

Barb102

So sorry for your loss, Ann’s loss and that of her family. Prayers go out to all of you

RachelMB

So sorry Ralph for the loss of your friend. I will be sending prayers for sure. 

Rachel 

Barbara145

Thinking of you and praying or you as you grieve the loss of Ann.