Marilyn.H.July.14.14.

It's Aug 1st & it's Hump Day :)

Discussion created by Marilyn.H.July.14.14. on Aug 1, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 2, 2018 by Marilyn.H.July.14.14.

It's also another day to be Free Smokefree that is I know for me that quitting smoking was the best choice that I ever made or will make in my lifetime it's absolutely the best choice that any of us will ever make and it's definetly the gift of LIFE it's the ONE GIFT that keeps on giving day after day week after week month after month and Lord willing year after year and we all we have to do is stick with our quits no matter what is happening in LIFE at times the struggle to remain Smokefree may feel almost overpowering! Notice I said almost because you can get through it but you must believe it, deep breaths and plow forward and continue stacking up those precious Days of Freedom so each evening you can look yourself in the mirror and smile and say yay for another Day WON! If you were to ask me if quitting smoking was easy in those early weeks I'd be saying HELL NO! BUT if you were to ask me if quitting smoking was worth it I'll be saying HELL YES! Because anything in this life worth having takes time and effort and quitting smoking should be at the top of the list of things to do for your health family and friends but especially your life which is depending on you to look after yourself because if you don't nobody else can do it for you.....

Outcomes