cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Having th right mindset is key

D.E.B.S - Decide Educate Believe Succeed, I know how difficult it is in those early days and weeks of quitting smoking because after 40 yrs of smoking of at least 30 smokes a day and at times more than that BUT when I was told I have mild copd that's when I decided to bite the bullet and take back my life so I found this site and set up a quit date BUT  when the Day came I wasn't ready so I reset it to make a long story short after at least a half dozen failed attempts at quitting smoking I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that THIS QUIT was my FOREVER QUIT because I'd had enough of the Cancer Sticks and with the help of THIS community I had the right Mindset and after over four years of Smokefree living I always want to remember and N.E.F  - Never Ever Forget - DAY ONE - that would totally suck big time but another Day WON is awesome! Quitting Smoking is a CHOICE  and it's absolutely the best CHOICE EVER  ......

FB_IMG_1528310225618.jpg2d19e79038f8a2c460c6c02972f000ec.jpgFB_IMG_1532951898142.jpg

2 Replies
elvan

Beautiful MarilynH‌, it is SO important to remember those first days...we all struggled but once we excepted NO MATTER WHAT and Not One Puff Ever...it was so much easier.  

Hugs,

Ellen

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thank Ellen elvan YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON....