cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

Hot Flashes?

I get the craziest hot flashes since my quit. I literally break out in a sweat. Anyone else?

0 Kudos
21 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

I did not but some have mentioned excessive sweating. 

0 Kudos
SheriU

Yep.  The burst of sweat was real .I think my body and mind were working together to get me to smoke.  Did not happen.   Hang in there.  The ride can get rough .

Ralph1955

Hangin in but I tell ya it’s not fun breaking out in a sweat. Maybe it’s MANapause    

Sandy-9-17-17

Hahaha!  I'm still laughing, no, ladies have Menopause, men have Womanopause!  haha!  I am going to laugh for the next half hour, and probably throughout the day thinking on this one!  Thanks Ralph!  

Mandolinrain

LOL. MANopause....funny

I think its normal. I have heard it to be common. Think of it as all the toxins leaving your body and that always made me feel good. Of all the crap they put into a cigarette....lot and lots of chemicals. Your cleaning out and our body gets rid of all that crap through our urine and when we exhale and when we sweat.

Say goodbye TOXINS!   

Now go get yourself a refreshing glass of ice water or mineral water to help along!

Ralph1955

Ah toxins I didn’t think of that. They must be pouring out of me  

Barbscloud

Not really hot flashes, but I would get really warm for a few minutes.  

redpepper

Yes! I'm deeeee--ligted to hear a man ask this. I thought, well, I was pretty sure it was the mighty menopause coming to rear its ugly head. Hot flashes galore over here.

Ralph1955

LOL