cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

dashquit52

Now I Am Here

Hi everybody Miss all my smokefree buddies. I sense why we reply with "Help"

Can you believe it my expensive computer went out, and I had to relive being Alone. A terrible atmosphere without any support online. My brother told me know excuses. I will listen to him and I was told by one of my supports. I am making this day one. My last comment, it is going to be a freedom journey. I hope for the best during this time in my life. Thank God, for all the Exsmokers.

4 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Welcome back!  You might want to re-read the information we recommend, starting with the book by Allen Carr. 

This CAN be the best time in your life; it's all up to you.

Nancy

elvan

Welcome back...yes, I can believe your computer went down, so did mine a while back and now my iPhone is playing games.  Maybe I should just stop touching things that are electronic.  

Do go through all of your plans for your quit and remember that this doesn't involve HOPE...it DOES involve NOPE, Not One Puff Ever. You CAN do this, one day at a time, one moment at a time.  We are all here to help you and we have all been where you are.  We all had a day one...and then a day WON.  Stay as close to the site as you can.

Ellen

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

So glad you are here!!  Please try to gather your courage and know that your quit is your baby!  It's up to you to nurture it, take care of it, and keep it going   Support is great and will definitely assist you in your quit but you own it!  Be proud of it!!  Let us know, please, how we can help!

Sheri

0 Kudos

I’m glad your back online!

0 Kudos