cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!!  I took another class at the YMCA.  It was a good time.  Then I went to the noon AA meeting.  

Getting started on a final quit is very difficult.  After the nicotine is out of the body there is still the mind that is use to smoking.  As you amass time the mind gets use to not smoking.  Then you will never want to go back to smoking!!!!!!  It’s glorious!!!!!  Stick with it!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

5 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your YMCA classes.  It is good to be involved in something especially now that you are retired.  And I agree, getting used to being a non-smoker just takes time!  Enjoy your day Mike.

Barbara145

I will second that Mike and Jennifer.  It took time to not want to smoke.  It is so worth the time it takes.

SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike!  I've always loved your blogs...full of your positive spirit   I agree with all.  Quitting takes time.

Deena-A-Yenni

Goood Afternoon!  The family and company and festivities have finally come to a close.  Was a splendid time but I did not eat well and have already started to remedy that as well as my incorporating some physical activity.  I do hope that I make a yoga session a priority this awakening daily.  Smile.  Namaste

SINAO

0 Kudos
elvan

Good evening, Mike.  The MIND is the hardest part of recovery as you well know...in any addiction.  Good for you going to the Y.  

Namaste

0 Kudos