cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Saturday!!!!!!  The weekend is here!!!!!!  It’s to be a warm sunny one!!!!!!  What are everybody’s plans?  I may walk up to the square.

Isn’t this nice?  Here we are breathing just plain old air!!!!!!  I guess we are somewhat normal now!!!!!!  Whatever that is!!!!!!  I love not reeking of cigarette smoke!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

9 Replies
Mandolinrain

Good Morning Mike, I love that I never miss them anymore. Have a great day. Sun is out

constanceclum

Good morning Mike, I'm not missing them either. Today I will go to Planet Fitness, then an AA meeting and another meeting regarding the maintenance of the building where we hold our meetings. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

elvan

Good morning, Mike.  I am getting ready for work at the moment so that's my plan for the day.  As for the rest of the weekend, that will depend entirely on how well I handle today.  Some Sundays are recovery days so I try not to make plans.  Not missing cigarettes at all.  Happy to be free.

Have a wonderful day.

Namaste.

Barbscloud

Good morning Mike.  I having a belated 4th cook out and birthday celebration.  We finally got some beautiful weather here.  Sunny and cool.  

Deena-A-Yenni

Happy Saturday to you!!  Today the family are all out at the Flea Market and I am doing my normal routine of prepping food and cleaning-up for their arrival back.  I'm not a shopper and I have a hip problem preventing me from walking more than 7 minutes at a time.  I can pedal forever but not walk sadly.  This will be remedied soon I hope.  I LOVE having the freedom from cigarettes and the smell as well.  Boy my family that still smoke stinky poo.  Have a lovely day.  Namaste.   

SINAO

Giulia

Happy Saturday, Mike.  Don't have any plans at the moment, but whatever they are the don't include smoking!

MarilynH

Happy Saturday Mike, I haven't got a lot of plans for the weekend but I'm really enjoying my Freedom and reaping the benefits of being an Ex Smoker  YAY for each and every Day WON .

JACKIE1-25-15

Good afternoon Mike,  Happy Saturday to you

I slept later than usual this morning.  Sometimes that happens but that is okay.  No alarms clocks.  I just wake and get up when my mind and body is ready.  Now that I think about it. I use to sleep late on Saturday when I was working.  Enjoy your Saturday.  I am.  NOPE. 

Mroseforte

Good morning!!     

0 Kudos