cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

No longer have to log on?

I've noticed the past couple of days I no longer have to log onto EX every day I come to the site from my email inbox.  Originally we didn't have to, then it changed and we did have to.  Has it been changed once again?  Anybody else finding this true?  I like not to having to log on every time after leaving the site.  Saves a step.

Tags (1)
9 Replies

When we first went to the new platform - I had to log in every time I left the page.  But that changed for me a very long time back and I don't have to log in unless I log out.  Some times it will show that I need to log it but all I have to do is click on my avatar and I am back without adding any username or password.   

0 Kudos
Giulia

Interesting.  I've had to log in every time I first come to the site during the day.  But not any more.  

I have to log back in sporadically. It’s always a mystery when it will happen. Lol

0 Kudos
elvan

I log out of everything and clear my cache at the end of the day so I have to log in when I first come in the morning.

That's what I do too Ellen  elvan

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Periodically you'll have to log into the community as the session expires over time. We have Single Sign On so you have to login through BecomeAnEX.org.  Saving the login information will help logging in go smoother.

I'm not aware of any improvements in terms of remembering your login info.  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/EXProductManager/blog/2018/05/30/release-notes-53018-what-...‌ were posted recently that did include some improvements. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Giulia

Well, something changed.  Perhaps not through EX but through some other program.  Anyway, I'm glad of the change because it means I don't have to log in every day as I did.  

0 Kudos

I keep EX in my favorites bar & it keeps me logged in most of the time. But like Mark‌ said I do have to log in as a session expires. Incidentally I had to login this morning.

Keep on keepin on,

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
Giulia

EX is a favorite, isn't it?!!!

0 Kudos