cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Garden is doing great!

We have had so much rain so I think that’s benefited it a lot. I am truly impressed with this pink Miranda Lambert rose I picked up at Walmart and I am going to go see if they have anymore left and buy them if they do. My squash, cucumbers and zucchini are all in bloom now. The purple flower is a variety of clematis that I never had, and I like it as well, all is good! How’s your garden doing? Even my indoor African violet that has never bloomed in almost a year ,has opened up! 

45CAE762-393D-4207-9770-F0B4B0D32BEC.jpeg

1D123FB9-82D5-4640-89BD-63858E15D62B.jpeg85E878E8-1D15-491C-93A6-7387FCE4731A.jpeg834978A5-196A-4A65-A22A-2FA42B2BBA36.jpeg08902D5F-4C9B-459E-A02C-55FE5DE248A3.jpeg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
21 Replies
GyorgyiM

Every time I eat a piece of fruit I keep the pits or seeds and just stick it in some dirt in any pot that is near me! LoL

Currently I have 3 avocado plants starting to grow (about 7 inches tall now) and a lemon tree, along with an apple tree (i think) in one of my plants at work!!! I cored two green peppers that I was going to eat and saved the seeds from both, dried them out and just poured them into a pot that had some leftover dirt.....now there is a BUSH of pepper plants starting to grow. LOL

I use to have a huge herb garden, and potted vegies, also tons of ferns and other plants ,it looked like a nursery at my house. But then I found out I spent most of my time watering every day after work, the front and the back of the house and then later in the year we'd get a heat wave and they all started to just dye off one by one.....

I don't want to spend the time nor MONEY anymore , so I just do casual gardening when I feel like it. But I do have a rosemary bush the size of a single bed! 

That's my gardening status...............

Miles...................

JACKIE1-25-15

We also have had a lot of rain lately.  My garden is doing well.  I will try and post pictures.  Got to get MOVING for the Exercising and Health‌ MOVERS Group.  Have a great day.  See you later. 

MarilynH

Looking good Missy, really good. ...

GyorgyiM

Mandolinrain

Oh thats hysterical!!!!!!

TBenyi

LOL

0 Kudos

Looks Great Missy!

Jennifer-Quit

Beautiful garden Missy!  Nothing like fresh grown veggies!

Mandolinrain

Im excited

0 Kudos