Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Jennifer-Quit

All Aboard - The Freedom Train 6-13-18

Today we celebrate:

Mortalzeus‌ with 600 days!

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"  ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
31 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations going out to Mortalzeus‌ with 600 days!  We don't see him around much anymore but I am confidant that he is strong with his quit.  I am sure he is busy with his beautiful twin daughters.  Maybe he will drop by and share some pictures.  I know they are growing up!

If you are on the fence and trying to decide - there is no better time than right now to start your journey to freedom!  So jump on in and join the party!  Lots of support from the members of this community - just be willing to accept it.  Have a wonderful smoke-free day everyone!

Jennifer-Quit

Congrats Mortalzeus on 600 days!

~Kristen 1,010 DOF

MarilynH

Thank you for picking me up Jennifer congratulations to you and everyone on board especially Mortalzeus on 600 glorious Days of Freedom and counting WTG ,I'm here with with 1430 DOF.....

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Jennifer-Quit

pastedImage_5.jpg

MarilynH

I really like your count today Kristen 1,010 and counting ,YAY for each and every Day WON ....

Daniela2016

Huge congratulations Darren, we hope to see you and get some updates regarding your beautiful twins!

Thank you Jennifer for picking me up with 824 DOF, and good to see everyone here!

0 Kudos
shashort

Goood morning Jennifer thanks for picking me up today. Awesome train ride and food looks delicious.  Have to jump off next stop as I have a dr. appt. Congratulaions Mortalzeus on 600 days. HURRAY.  I am riding with 761 Days. Woohoo!!!

0 Kudos