cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to reply on a post. I am logged in.

The reply button is not active. Everything else appears normal.

Is something wrong or is this a new feature?

Oh and thanks for fixing the smiley. As you can see, it  matches the font size perfectly now.

Huge Smiley.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

JonesCarpeDiem

That definitely wouldn't be a feature.

How recently had you refreshed the page? Sometimes this happens if the page is loaded and a lot of time passes. Your avatar appears in the upper right but all of the logged in functions cease to work. You have to refresh the page revalidate the credentials.  Once you do so they will begin working again.

Screenshots and links are helpful in troubleshooting when you encounter issues.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I went to the page from my email. Wouldn't that automatically give me a fresh page?

I just refreshed it with the refresh button and it worked.

thanks

0 Kudos

JonesCarpeDiem wrote:

I went to the page from my email. Wouldn't that automatically give me a fresh page?

I just refreshed it with the refresh button and it worked.

thanks

That is odd if it was from email. You should have been fine.  Please let me know if it happens again. I'm guessing it was a fluke.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

FYI the Add a reply or Reply to original question button(red box) will become inactive when a reply to comment link(green) has been clicked. Though you should be able to click a different Reply link to respond to a different comment.  There have been times where I missed the comment box that was active and waiting for my comment, especially in a post with a lot of comments and especially on my phone.  This may not have been the case for this but it came to mind as well.

pastedImage_1.png

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I just wanted to try to make the smiley face bigger.  Didn't work