cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

karenjones

Cigarettes have no Place in Your Life

If you keep cigarettes around your house, you will smoke them. If you go out to parties  where people are smoking cigarettes and drinking wine, beer and alcohol, you will too. If you hang around with people who smoke all the time probably you will too.  If you hang around with people who smoke cigarettes and do heroin you will too. The moral of the story is.... don't keep cigarettes around your house.  Don't go to parties where people smoke. don't hang around with people who smoke. If your friends smoke get new friends. Most of the world doesn't smoke and it is easy to find friends who don't .  Birds of a feather flock together. You probably already have friends who don't smoke. In fact most of your friends don't smoke.  Go to their parties.  Heck, throw a party of your own and just invite people who don't smoke, tell them it is a potluck. I bet the food will be great.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AnnetteMM

Right?  Why would you put yourself in danger like that?!

Rick_M

Great blog.....just the facts folks...if ya wanta quit stop smoking

Kimshine

Right on Karen!

Cigarettes are

Not For Me

THE ROAD IS EASIER, IF YOU CAN AVOID THOSE SITUATIONS.....prairie 55 dof

Better get supper started......sunny today, but still going to be cold all Week! Mazy doesn't go out in this cold stuff either..... At least,I have sunshine for the 2nd. dental appt. and whatever we need to pick up...