cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

minihorses

Thanks to the 5 of you!!

Thank you so much to the 5 people that congratulated me yesterday for reaching my 150 days = 5 months of freedom! 

Jennifer-QuitMarilynHGiuliaanaussiemom, and Kimshine. You are all truly special to me and I appreciate the love! 

journey thanks.jpg

Julie

19 Replies
Giulia

You just keep on doing what you're doing and the milestones will keep coming and you'll eventually have a book full of congratulations!

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

29541091_1724799557586938_1168812806525890751_n.jpg

You are amazing Julie!  -

0 Kudos
KTQeeyore

I'm so sorry I missed this mini. I did not see the post. I love a good milestone celebration!

Anyhow, big time congrats on 150 days smoke free! Good for you!    

Kimshine

You are most welcome! Today is 151 days! You are doing so well. I know it's tough sometimes but you pulled through your tough time so well, it inspired me!

Kim

elvan

minihorses‌ I apologize, I did not realize it was your five month anniversary but please accept my belated but very sincere congratulations.

Love,

Ellen

MarilynH

Aaah thank you and you are very special to us, you are doing super fantastic with your awesome quit journey YAY for Smokefree living....

Bonnie

Congraats on 150 days...I'm about halfway there and the last weeks have been rough.  Thank you for being a great role model to show it CAN be done...You've conquered No Man's Land...Yay!

0 Kudos
minihorses

I can't believe it, I forgot I am now an in-betweener.  I'm glad to be helping you with your quit 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Sorry I missed your blog.  Congratulations on 150 days. 

0 Kudos