indingrl.01.06.2011

What Is Your  FIRST THOUGHT?

Discussion created by indingrl.01.06.2011 on Mar 7, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 2, 2018 by Strokeinthefamily

MY first thought is MY ADDICT thought.... it was SUGGESTED I throw away ALL MY OLD THINKING because I did NOT know how to live a NEW NON SMOKER LIFE... I MUST THINK DIFFERENTLY NOW... like a NON SMOKER thinks and lives a NEW NON SMOKING LIFESTYLE DAY BY DAY! Well I laughed and thought these people are NUTS!!! Today I know their are the BEST TEACHERS HERE at EX and at whyquit.com too ALL ARE RECOVERING FROM NICOTINE. They also SUGGESTED I CHOOSE WISELY BEFORE I USE NICOTINE...NOW it is up to ME to CHOOSE the next thought and for ME this prayer has HELPED.... it is called the Serenity Prayer... God grant ME the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the difference....the first line for ME is Gods PEACE in MY thoughts to MY HEART..I take 3 deep breathes with the willingness to admit to MYSELF..I am a RECOVERING NICOTINE ADDICT TODAY...the second line is to pay attention to MY OWN thought life NOT anyone else's and for ME to let people BE themselves... smokers and non smokers and the third line....to always love and serve the next suffering nicotine addict to believe hope and live a NICOTINE FREE life by sharing how MY GOD for ME uses all people to save MY life DAILY because I NEED HELP to keep learning and REMAIN teachable day by day and I learn from EVERYONE TO TEACH ME to remember... easy does it yet do it NOT ONE PUFF OVER ME....don't take MYSELF so seriously.....mind MY OWN business and starting THINKING of what you can BRING to others that uplift encourage and NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF EVER! They also SUGGESTED THROW THAT FIRST THOUGHT AWAY EVERY TIME BECAUSE IT IS A NICOTINE WEED! God willing I will keep coming BACK! 

Outcomes