cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Just My 1 Cent...Joking Kinda Sorta.

UM.......

I just purchased the Vicks Inhaler..... tried it at store and definitely, took away any urge from smoking.

Im scared to do it again........yuk.

Perhaps I'll try eating a Tide Pod.  (not recommended)   

That is one nasty vaping.

a524be54daed54de03f3e3a246c0d0b29139e7b0815f701399f0f1d54b225db7_1.jpg

8 Replies
indingrl

SUGGESTION please go to whyquit.com Joel has great tips for the TWO WEEK WITHDRAWL and Facts for RECOVERING SMOKE-A-HOLICS... love you and please remember TRYING to be helpful keep NEW learning mind sets with updating with NEW constant EDUCATION WITH AN OPEN MINDED PUTTING NEW RECOVERY IDEAS IN YOUR NEW RECOVERING FROM NICOTINE MIND.... you get YOUR CHOICE WHAT NEW LIFESTYLE RECOVERING FROM NICOTINE MIND SETS TO THINK DIFFERENT... check it out for YOURSELF dont take MY word please READ OR WATCH VIDEOS FOR KIM AND KIM ALONE.... not old using negative feelings or old thoughts... give yourself THIS DAY TO KEEP LEARNING NEW FACTS... put as much into YOUR RECOVERY FROM NICOTINE AS YOU DID INTO USING NICOTINE... make a list of YOUR PERSONAL REASONS FACTS FOR KIM QUITTING AND STAY QUIT FOR KIM... not for this group or for anyone or thing... keep LOVING YOURSELF NEVER TAKE THAT FIRST PUFF EVER... .. Joel has video or reading on OLD using nicotine to be replaced by CHOOSING POSITVE LOVING THINKING TODAY... thanks for letting ME share... keep on keeping on  

I know you're kidding! Right???? Surely you, didn't suck on an inhaler...

They work great in the nose for those of us with bad sinuses and allergies.

I would Never compare them as a substitute for a cigarette....of course

if I'd done your trick  way back when..........I'd Never have been a

smoker at ALL!!!!!!!!

All Fun and Games aside, make sure you're reading all the great stuff left

here by our Elders. So worth our time! I refuse to go back to SQUARE ONE!

anaussiemom

lol no didnt suck on it.  Inhaled thru nose.  it was yuk.

I used to keep one in each nostril when I had a cold. Those aren't draw holes, they're drain holes.  🙂

snot funny

Christine13

hahahaha, well, it worked for you!  Never would have thought of that!  Good stuff!

You made laugh again!!!!! love it!!!! end of day........exhausted but good and tired.........not so much physical today as the mental with all the pc crap to send it to Dell by FedEx tmw... Should be just like new, when it returns...Glad my warranty was still in effect............