AnnetteMM

OMG funny and sad all at the same time!

anaussiemom

26804438_917428608425053_6817791129771969347_n.jpg

(((((minihorses)))))

minihorses

OMG that's a hoot!

cat52

Your post did brighten my day! I'm sorry you are feeling low. In reading on this site, I see you are always ready to encourage and support others, including me. Please know you are important and I appreciate the insight you have given me in this 2 weeks since I quit. I am praying that God comforts you and that you don't stay down for long!!! Sending hugs your way! Cat52

indingrl

Awe thanks for sharing and you be ok! I USED to be too then THEY SUGGESTED i get PROFESSIONAL THERAPY!!! Choices  and fyi you LOOK really cute in that ALIVE OUTSIDE OUTFIT!!! Remember... Not one puff over DEAD inside stuff.... NO MATTER WHAT!!!  

Christine13

Awww.......I'm so sorry you feel this way.  you are a loving giving person.  I hope you come through this tough period ok.

minihorses

thank you all for your support.  I am trying to get out of this funk but it will take some time and work.  nothing comes easy in life, at least nothing good.  Thank you all for not judging me during this tumultuous time.  I will find the Julie I know eventually and maybe I can improve on that model as well, lord knows there's a lot of room for that.  Hugs to all!

Julie

0 Kudos