cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images, Images, oh my

I've been searching around for an easy way to find images on here without worrying about copyright infringement and everything else.  I've found two sites that are very user friendly and mostly are FREE !!!  One is Free Stock Images & Photos by StockFreeImages.com,  another is https://www.pexels.com/.  And if you prefer to use Google, here's an easy way to find what you're looking for:

pastedImage_2.png

I use that all the time and occasionally find what I'm looking for.  If I run across other free sites to use for posting pictures, I'll let you know.  

Tags (2)
17 Replies

This is awesome, Lori! We need to add back some graphics to brighten this place up!

Thank You so much!

how are you feeling, Thomas?  Hope you're doing better

I believe I am on the mend. I go to the Doctor this morning and then I'll write an update. The rest has done me well and I am beginning to adjust to this stage of illness and learning how to manage it. 

Thank You for asking me!

((((((((((((((((((((Here's a gentle hug coming to you Thomas3.20.2010))))))))))))))))))))

MarilynH

I use Pinterest for all the pics and knock on wood I've had no problems so far! Thanks for checking this out for all of us Lori.

also found a great article that lists 20 sites with free images: 20 Sites With Free Images for Your Blog or Social Media Posts | Inc.com.  check them out  

They have a good explanation about the different usage types. thanks crazymama_Lori

EX Community Admin Team

Thanks Lori - very helpful!

shashort

THank you very much  for researching and sharing and is very helpful.

0 Kudos