cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Phil25

11/11

I’m back again. My quit date is the day after my birthday. Buying patches tomorrow and sticking them on.

Ive done this before. And it was a struggle but I know I can do it. I know that smoking will curb my drinking. And other things I’ve taken habbit to that I am not happy to discuss via blog.

To be honest, I’ve been using a rescue inhaler to open up my airways every morning. It’s gotten out of hand. I’m going to rely on you all a lot.

This weekend a friend told me, “you can only take care of you”. I’ve been on a destructive path for years now. I don’t want this life anymore. I want to feel alive and live my life again. I’m 34 years old, have constant chest pain and find it hard to breathe. It makes me sad to think to quit. But need strength and will power. So any form of support is appreciated.

Phil

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome Phil25 Looks like you double posted on accident.  I'm going to close this discussion to focus replies.. Those who wish to respond can do so here: https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/conversations/blog/2017/11/08/new-quit-date-11112017 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos