cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bonniebee

Changing avatar Help !

I changed my avatar and it worked on my profile page but if you click on my name  only part of it shows ,no head just my jacket ! I tried going back to change it again but I can't figure out how to edit the pictures now . How do I do it ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
MarilynH

I don't know hummmmm maybe Mark can help or Jennifer-Quit hopefully someone can help you my friend and fellow Exer.

0 Kudos

Thanks for responding Marilyn I figured out how to do it !

Click on the drop down button by your avatar and select "Edit Profile".  Then select "Avatar".  You can add up to five images to use as your avatar.  When you add one by selecting one from your pictures in your computer, you can grab the corners and adjust the size.  and click on the image to move it up or down.  It will show to the right in a little circle how it will show up as your avatar.  When you are satisfied with the size - click crop image.  You can change your avatar simply by clicking on the one you want to use.  Then click finished to save it.  Click on delete below the picture to delete the ones that you don't want to use any longer.

Thanks all for the explanation. I was printing out pictures and throwing them at my screen, until I found the scotch tape.

You are too much JonesCarpeDiem‌!

0 Kudos

Repeating myself once again - you totally crack me up!