cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Skygirl and I had a great visit yesterday

But, I'll let her tell you about it when she gets to Orlando or whenever she has some time. 🙂

26 Replies
MarilynH

I'm so glad, it's wonderful to form bonds in person with each other from this awesome community of fellow Exers that become friends and extended family, I really hope to someday meet many of you someday and hopefully on this side of the grass.

0 Kudos

would we need to get a grassports?

MarilynH

Hummmmm, what is Grassports? Before I answer.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Would that be like a shuttleport?

0 Kudos

cousin to the passport

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I'm having a Aha moment.  thanks Dale, it really would be neat to meet you, Nancy Ellen, Jim and so many others like Bonnie B, maybe it'll happen and I'll make one of these Ex Reunions.

YoungAtHeart

Maybe start putting the money into a jar that you are saving by you AND hubby not smoking?  I bet it would add up quickly enough to allow your attendance - at least to one on the East Coast!'

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I'd love that but the spare money seems to dwindle away into a part for the car, taking the grandchildren out or just paying the bills down but who knows hummmmm East Coast you say, I might have to renew my Nexxus just in case.

0 Kudos
bonniebee

I would love to meet you MarilynH but probably not in this lifetime on Earth since I think my travel days are over .