cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xjamarkx

Why a red flag?

Jump to solution

Hello,
I was wondering why I have a red flag by my name, and a (1) in parenthesis when I first sign in to the site? I'll attach a screenshot of it to show you.

Thank you,
Alex

why red flag.jpg

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

You have some type of incomplete task or notification on www.becomeanex.org.  This notification is unrelated to the EX Community. You should be able to click on the (1) and it should inform you what is needed.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

7 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

You have some type of incomplete task or notification on www.becomeanex.org.  This notification is unrelated to the EX Community. You should be able to click on the (1) and it should inform you what is needed.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Ahh! Very cool - thank you so much. I wasn't sure what it was, and kept trying to figure it out. I thought it was meaning I had a message from the community, but then it would never go away.

Thanks so much, Mark

0 Kudos

If you haven't quit yet it might be reading on www.becomeanex.org about preparing for your quit day.  If it is after your quit date it might be reading about maintaining your quit. It will also remind you about completing your profile if your profile is not complete.

Mark

EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Ah-ha! I have done a LOT of reading, and even saving some of it to my computer for further reading or re-reading. I had re-set my quit date because when I first came here, I believe I set my quit date too quickly, and relapsed on my second day of quitting. So I set my date for the end of September so I could have plenty of time to read and let it all soak in. Studying this stuff is helpful; trying to apply it to daily life and memorizing what I can. I like to work the info here into everything I am doing to prepare, properly, for my quit.  

I believe I've completed my profile. I think it said 100% complete. Of course I need to refer back to it and update it as much as possible, especially the triggers section. I believe it will help in the long run.  

I think I have some more reading to do, and that's why it's still flagged on mine. I done some great reading last night, and saving info to my computer for future reference. The plethora of information here is mind-blowing! I am really enjoying re-learning things here.

I wish there was a way to take quizzes or tests on the info we learn. That would be so fun! A good way to keep it in the memory.  

0 Kudos
Bree19

I've had the same flag and (1) in red since January.

I've just ignored it all this time!

Bree

Markxjamarkx

Yes at this time you cannot dismiss notifications.  Perhaps in the future.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Giulia

"I wish there was a way to take quizzes or tests on the info we learn. That would be so fun! A good way to keep it in the memory."  What a great idea!  Something to pass on to the EX team.