cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Saturday!!!!!!  I think everything is straightened out with social security!!!!!!  The worker said the information was entered in the wrong places.  I didn't have to wait long!!!!!  Today our church is having a community cookout.  That should be nice!!!!!

How is everybody's new life going?  After the nicotine is out of the body and mind, it will seem like a completely different life!!!!!  As time goes by you will grow to love the journey!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
josnyder72

Happy Saturday Mike! It's going to be another glorious smoke free day...The rain will be passing through and sun will start to shine. Taking my beautiful granddaughter school supply today and it is going to be so great to not have to worry about when / where my next smoke will be. Have a wonderful and fantastic weekend

Jo

33 DOF

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Hi Mike.  So glad you got the SS thing figured out.  I have found the people to be nice.  Enjoy the cook out.

0 Kudos
elvan

GREAT news about Social Security...glad to hear it.  Hope you thoroughly enjoyed your Saturday and the cook out!

0 Kudos