cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!  I hope everybody has a great one!!!!!  It's to be sorta rainy here today.  Great for the crops!!!!!  AA was a good time yesterday.  We had an open discussion meeting!!!!

There's nothing like celebrating smoke free life!!!!  Don't mope around about quitting smoking; rejoice the addiction is gone!!!!!  Isn't it wonderful we are healing mentally and physically!!!!!  Stay with it!!!!  You can do it!!!!!   Namaste     

N. O. P. E. 

5 Replies
ShawnP

good morning Mike! no rain here. We haven't seen it for a few days. Healing is essential to our well being.

indingrl

Hi mike hows retirement one moment at a time....thank you for always sharing your love and nicotine free day with me....I do appreciate it and most of all you encouragement....keep on keeping on....one day at a time we will stay quit together no matter what.....yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Showiestodin

Good morning Mike !  Weather is good here maybe a T-Storm late afternoon. You've given great advice. I'm going to take it to heart. I love flipping it around like that - from moping to rejoicing that our addition is on the way out the door.

I hope you have a glorious day today.

0 Kudos
elvan

Hi Mike...it's not morning but at least it's not bedtime either.  It's been rainy here and was quite cool this morning...now it is hot and humid and the worst possible weather for breathing with COPD.  I will be staying in air conditioning for the most part.

0 Kudos
prjimm01

love, love love a happy quit!

0 Kudos