cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Quit Date, but old Quit Date unchanged?

Jump to solution

How do i get the quit date on my profile pop-up to change? i completely updated profile days ago, yet the pop-up still has old quit date. i would like it to be accurate.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Click on "My Quit Plan" upper right corner.

Capture2.PNG

Then click on "Change" by your original quit date and follow the prompts.

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

Click on "My Quit Plan" upper right corner.

Capture2.PNG

Then click on "Change" by your original quit date and follow the prompts.

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos

yes I've done that, on my quit date sunday. ... it hasn't changed the pop-up on my profile, is what i am saying...

what i want to know is how to change the profile POP-UP, since changing the quit plan has no effect upon it, apparently. The quit plan says May 14. The pop-up still says march 1st or somesuch...

0 Kudos

Well I wasn't aware there were two more places - lol   Thank goodness I have not had to reset mine.

see edited answer. this wasn't a new place XD i'd ALREADY edited quit plan 4 days ago. i thought this was editing actual popup.

0 Kudos

We have two sites. www.becomeanex.org and https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/ .  The information from your profile on www.becomeanex.org should sync over to the community but it appears that there might be a problem. Please log out of the site and back in to see if the issue is corrected.  It should say 5/14/2017 right?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

yes, mark, logging in and out finally fixed it! Thanks and D'oh!

0 Kudos

Great to hear!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Well I don't know the answer to that one.  I am sure admin will look into it.

0 Kudos