cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

beccalynn35

Today i hit the double digits!!!

Yup, today was 10 days, and i just realized it. This is the longest I have gotten in the past 2 months of "trying" to quit. 

Just wanted to share. 

17 Replies
shashort

HURRAY!!! 10 days is huge! Way to go!  You are in the double digit club. Woohoo!  You are out f hell week, then are 1/2 through heck week Then will move in hope week. Remember NOPE!! by sticking with that as well SINAO (smoking is not an option) will lead you right into a successful quitter. Proud of you and you should be too. YOU CAN SUCCEED!!

gardenancy8

You're not  " trying " you're doing it, you're a non smoker Becca, and be super proud of your 10 day quit! That is fantastic, keep going!  

Bree19

Hey Becca-girl.  Way to go!  Hang on tight and believe in yourself.

Bree

0 Kudos

Great Job, Becca! Keep stacking those precious Days! You never want to have to repeat these days and the good news is you don't have to! The way out is through!!!! N.O.P.E.!!!!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Congratulations on your awesome double digits, hip, hip, hooray you are doing great,one precious smoke free days at a time and counting WTG !

0 Kudos
jbliesmer

Congrats on double digits! That is awesome. Shout your victory from the rooftops. Here is to 10 more days!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

and then 20, and on to 100 and the TRIPLE Digit Club!

You are on your way.  Don't doubt because, for all of us, smoking is just NOT an option!

Congratulations on TEN great days!

Nancy

0 Kudos
dwwms

THAT'S GREAT!!! 10 days and sounds like you're going strong! The days seem to add up quicker as the time goes by - Way to Go!!

0 Kudos
MePlus3

Congratulations on 10 days! Keep moving forward!

0 Kudos