cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarilynH

Ugh!

I have a comment being moderated on my morning blog that's Spam, yikes! Hopefully it'll be removed right away but it's a comment with Chinese or whatever was filling up the home screen the other day. I was floored when I went to check my blog ugh. Mark , I wish you and your family a very Happy Easter weekend. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes I see it.  I'm having an engineer look and document somethings about it and then it will be removed.  

Can you see it?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Yes Mark, it's still there and right above it it's saying being moderated!

0 Kudos

I think only you and I can see it. See not there on my test account. It's not hurting anything. Just ignore it for now. As soon as it can be removed it will be.  We need to use it for an investigation.

pastedImage_1.png

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

OK Mark, thanks at least you can see it so hopefully we're not being invaded again Mark enjoy the rest of your afternoon and evening and Good Friday Blessings to you and your family. 

0 Kudos

I just checked my latest acclaims and the spammer qwas1500 hit the like button on my blog, I really hope that the Spam won't get into our comments and blogs thanks Mark for getting on top of this, I found it a little creepy. 

0 Kudos

Marilyn.H.July.14.14. wrote:

I just checked my latest acclaims and the spammer qwas1500 hit the like button on my blog, I really hope that the Spam won't get into our comments and blogs thanks Mark for getting on top of this, I found it a little creepy. 

Spam has an opportunity to get anywhere. We're evaluating what is happening and putting together a plan.  If you see it on the site we'll remove it as quickly as possible. Most of it has already been removed however there may be a couple here and there temporarily if we need to learn something more about it before we remove it to determine how to handle it better in the future.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
elvan

MarilynH‌Posts that are entitled UGH tend to make my heart pound...love you, sorry about the Spammer rearing its ugly head again.

Don't let the spammers ruin your Holiday, Folks!

May the Spirit of Easter last you throughout the coming Year and beyond!

We are truly grateful for your Herculean efforts Mark