cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mdmd4448

where do we find inbox mail and message board?

Jump to solution

where do we find what used to be "inbox" and "message board" on our "page"

thanks

14 Replies

thank goodness that you posted because I'd have no other way of messaging you.  I guess you have to follow me in order to message me.  Hope this finds you well, young man

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

crazymama_Lori wrote:

thank goodness that you posted because I'd have no other way of messaging you.  I guess you have to follow me in order to message me.  Hope this finds you well, young man

mdmd4448‌ She was talking about you

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
elvan

We need the message boards, in my opinion, establishing them needs to be a priority.

0 Kudos
jazzy3

I can't find the follow icon.

0 Kudos
Giulia

jazzy3‌  You have to be on the original conversation/blog, not simply viewing it from your inbox.  Click on the title of it and it will take you to the actual page.  From there, click on the "Action" button (upper right).  You will be presented with options.  I believe the default is that we automatically are "following" everything that we respond to.  If you see a post you want to follow (that you are NOT following) - for instance one that comes into your email inbox from "inbox updates," just click on the title (which will take you to the post), then on the Actions button.

0 Kudos