cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

plug66

up n at em

woke to a phone message from Sharon this morning......she is amazing.....she sounded really good, considering what she has been through....i'm gonna wait a little while and call her.....will post about the conversation

6 Replies
NewMe

Thanks for the update. She is quite amazing- I think I would just be sleeping off the post-op pain meds if I were her!

0 Kudos
Diannnnn

Praying for an uneventful recovery shashort‌. You are amazing and I know you will have the PT folks bowing to your inner strength in no time!

Wishing you wholeness in mind, body and spirit. 

0 Kudos
elvan

I spoke to shashort‌ after I talked to plug66‌ and I am telling you that these two women are stars!  Sharon sounds GREAT, she is upbeat and finding things to laugh about, I would have LOVED to have her as a patient when I was working.  Pat is also amazing, keeping us all up to date, giving Sharon so much support and I SWEAR the two of them get to laughing and it is downright contagious!  Keeping those prayers going and sending BUNDLES of love and hugs.

Ellen

plug66

thanks ellen, you are amazing also....from the first time sharon and i talked on the phone, i knew we would become fast friends.....she is so happy with life, no matter what life throws at her.....we do get to carrying on at times.....as long as she gets no infections, i'm sure she will sail through this recovery.....love to all....Pat

0 Kudos
elvan

plug66‌ I sure HOPE so...she is a darling and you two are a great match!

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Thanks, Pat, glad to hear she is doing well.