cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Margaretd

trying to locate my # of days quit

Jump to solution

How do you find how many days quit?  I'm close to 1000 and I want to have a party, shout for joy, brag and kick my feet togther

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Maki

I jûst went to top of page and clicked on the right and clicked my quit plan for amount of days . 

Congrats Margaret On soon getting your comma . 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Click on your avatar (top right), then on the drop down the last item is "Quit Stats Pop Up."  It will show you years, months and days.  I searched for how many days that was and came up with 894 if your quit date was 9/6/17.

Good to see you!  Can't WAIT to celebrate with you!

Nancy

Margaretd

Youngatheart - Nancy - thanks for the response. I actually quit on 6/9/17.  How did you get the # of days calculation?  

0 Kudos
Giulia

You can see your quit stats on EX by going to your home page (click on your avatar then on profile, then click on My Quit Stats (below your points).  However it's not in terms of days.  You'll have to get a quit counter for that delineation.  Here's an example of one:  Quit Smoking Calculator: Timeline Benefits, Body Effects & Saving Money 

CORRECTION!!!!  thanks to Maki!!!!  Click on My Quit Plan (upper right side of page) then scroll down until you see "Your Quit Date"

Maki

I jûst went to top of page and clicked on the right and clicked my quit plan for amount of days . 

Congrats Margaret On soon getting your comma . 

YoungAtHeart

I KNEW there was an easier way, but couldn't for the life of me remember what it was!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

You  can click on "My Quit Plan" upper right on your screen.

Giulia

I guess I always must do things the hard way!  lol.  Thanks Maki‌ and Jennifer-Quit‌ for pointing that out.

0 Kudos