cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

vilma2

trying once again to quit smoking

I need all advice and tricks to make me a non-smoker.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
cindy162

Hi

My name is Cindy and I am new to this site. I have a date set for July 1st to quit smoking for the second time. I quit 7 years ago and started smoking again 1 year ago. I have let my co workers and family know my plan. I am excited for this date and I know its going to be hard. I was looking for someone who has set a quitting date close to mine to partner with. I have read some of the postings and I have to say it helps keep my goal reachable.

0 Kudos
dhouse527

Cindy, first of all let me congratulate you on setting a quit date.  I too at one time set a date and have been sticking to it.  I encourage you to get prepared for the quit.  I used Neuro Linguist Programing or NLP to change they way my mind was telling I need to smoke.  While I have quit, I would be happy to be a voice of encouragement and strength.  We can only get healthier trying.  I am so happy I quit and would like to see anyone who has and started again succeed in quitting again.  I wrote a blog about this and if you would like to read it for some advice please do.  This is NOT a sales call the inofrmation is free to whomever wants to read it.  I wish you the best of Commitment not luck at qutting.  Real people make thier own luck through commitment.

Sincerely,

-David Fuhrmann ~Non-Smoker~
 http://www.davidfuhrmann.com

0 Kudos