cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

9 Replies
YoungAtHeart

I'll guess!

View from a hospital bed?  If so, hope you recover and get out of there QUICK!

If not - I have no idea what to say!

Anonymous
Not applicable

This reminded me of the smoking cubicles surrounded by glass that they had in our hospitals here before they closed them . They also had them in airports bus stations and train stations . The yellow ceiling. The glass yellow as well with all the smokers jammed in one place . The rank smell of smoke 

Are you ok ?  I hope this isn't in the hospital and  do hope you are ok . 

lqsi12

Just a pic I wanted to share regarding the difference between smoking and non smoking area's

indingrl

Non smoker ceiling and a smokers ceiling

YoungAtHeart

I remember now !  -  it IS  looking into a smokers' lounge.  I had forgotten there WERE such places they have not been a part of my life for so long!

When I went to Europe four years ago,  I was amazed that the airports in Germany and Switzerland still had them.   They had greatly improved the air filtering, or there weren't that many smokers left -  neither of the two I saw were yellowed like this one.

BLECH!  And to think we would have gladly gone inside when we smoked! 

And BLECH again!

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I thought . I remember well that cubicle in the hospital I spoke of ... the yellow ceiling ..

and  before that we were allowed to smoke in our rooms , and I did immediately after a surgery . 

I don't miss those days,  or that smell . 

sweetplt

So good to see a post from you lqsi12 ... it has been awhile... but yes how gross is the smoking ceiling...hope all is well in your world...and safe...~ Colleen 733 DOF 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Good to hear from you. That's how my walls looked in my previous house.

Barb

0 Kudos
elvan

Eeewww, SO GROSS!

0 Kudos