cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

carlie

"Re-Learn Live Without Cigarettes"...PERIOD !!!!!

Hello newcommers...this line is printed on a banner on the top of the page. That's what this site is designed to do....re-learn life WITHOUT cigarettes. If you smoke anything else...it is not our concern...it is NONE of our business.
There will be people here who give you a "canned welcome" to this site, and express how smoking is smoking...this person even knows of people who smoke banana peels...and does not approve ot THAT either !!!

There is much support, strength and friendship here on the EX site, to help you quit the nicotine addiction.We CAN help you, if you let us !!!

Good luck !!!
0 Kudos
69 Replies
Abby3

just facilitating! 🙂
0 Kudos
carlie

Abby........Just TOO COOL.....brings back the memories...LOL !!!!!

(I really rejoice at ANY memories I get - especially going this far back...that's proof of another brain-cell that didn't die !!! Oh - SO HAPPY !!!)

Hula....I was good...but NEVER THAT good !!!! LOL !!
0 Kudos
jennie3

Darn I missed the picnic but I have desert and coffee.......
0 Kudos
jennie3

Darn I missed the picnic but I have desert and coffee.......
0 Kudos
barbara42

heck, i will eat some more, since we are brainless, we should fill the void. peace!
0 Kudos
jennie3

Good idea! Hula there are alot of cool pics like this out there!
0 Kudos
tasha3

0 Kudos
kclc

Thanks Carlie -

I wouldn't have joined this site, were I have not read this post.

-KCLC
0 Kudos
Abby3

I vote sit ups?

And WELCOME KCLC!!
0 Kudos
mozee

One question. There's one trigger missing: just plain nicotine addiction! I understand the triggers for the most part, but sometimes, I'm not bored, in the car, it isn't after a meal, etc. I just want one. Those times are the hardest for me.
0 Kudos