cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

leslie4

october 1st quit date

I am both scared and excited for tomorrow. I know that I am strong enough to do this. I have a beautiful 7 month old granddaughter that I want to be around to see marry and have her own kids...so hear goes ..wish me luck
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
cecy

leslie, we are going to be going thru the same thing, my name is cecy
and oct 1st is my quit day as well
cecy
0 Kudos
cecy

all check tomorrow see how we are doing,
cecy
0 Kudos
cainan-fortun

Good luck to you. Believe in yourself and you can accomplish amazing things!
0 Kudos
cindy16

Hi, I'm quitting Oct 12th. Let me know how it is going. Are you using chantix, patch, gum, cold turkey? I'm on chantix.
Cindy
0 Kudos
cecy

hello cindy, nice to meet you, well i failed miserable, what is happening is that am trying to quit cold turkey and am not following the advice from become an ex org.
and no i wont be using nothing patch, gum or nothing like that because for some reason my body cant stand it and i get very sick, i do fine the days i dont smoke with out it, but today should of been my first day with out a cigarrette and i didnt make it,, can you help me, maybe we can both quit on the 12th instead of doing it this way that is not working
cecy
0 Kudos
leslie4

NO I am going cold turkey!! I tried using chantix but it gave me chest pains both time I tried it... I have been drinking lots of water and trying to keep busy... I have heard alot of people had success with chantix...
0 Kudos
cecy

hello cainan fortum
i need all the support i can get,, trust me i never tried to quit before and this is hell
cecy
0 Kudos