cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

karenjones

@nstigress quit smoking

NSTigress‌ is a newbie. Please join me in welcoming Donna to the Nebwie section of Ex Community.  Nice to see you here Donna.

4 Replies

Welcome Donna! Glad you’re here.

0 Kudos
Lisaml

Hi Donna!;-) welcome and congratulations on your decision to heal from cigarette use/abuse!!! 

0 Kudos
elvan

Welcome to EX, Donna.  We are all glad that you are here and we were ALL new at one time.  I suggest writing a blog and introducing yourself to the community at large...you will get lots of advice and more support than you can imagine.  This is a really wonderful site, you need to learn all that you can about nicotine addiction because this IS an addiction and recovery is one day at a time, it is not an event, it is a journey and it DOES get easier.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Bdwallhau

Welcome, NSTigress‌ / Donna! The advice from Ellen is perfect; Writing a blog and telling everyone a little about yourself is a great start. I'm so grateful I found this place about 8 weeks ago, when I was preparing to quit. It's made such a difference for me. I'm nearly six weeks into the quit, and I think this community is a big part of the reason it's been a successful quit so far. I know you'll find the same support here.  Reach out, ask questions, get advice, and get to know people. You won't regret it. -- Dawn